Hanley Energy are currently looking for a skilled Senior Automation Engineer to join our team.
The ideal candidate will provide technical accountability and leadership within the automation and electrical engineering staff through the collaborative development of concepts and designs, review of electrical designs and engineering documentation, problem resolution, and troubleshooting of new and existing systems.
The successful applicant will have a strong track record of innovation, delivering effective, novel design solutions. You will operate as part of a multifunctional global team where your ideas and innovative spark can have great impact. You will liaise daily with Developers and Engineers building your full product life cycle experience and having your opinion heard throughout all stages of development. As Senior Automation Engineer you will be given substantial freedom within the role to develop solutions. This role requires an individual who has a “think differently to solve problems” attitude.
This is a permanent position with progression opportunities at both local and international level.
- Designing/programming PLC/HMI systems
- Designing/developing SCADA systems
- Testing automation systems and control panels
- Developing project documentation such as URS, FDS and O & M Manuals
- Providing technical support to internal resources & customers
- Managing internal automation resources
- Knowledge of power distribution, control systems and automation.
- Electrical schematic design and drafting a plus
- Proven track record in PLC & SCADA application development
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative solutions to address complex technical problems
- Ideally experienced with RSLogix 500/5000, FTView SE, Ignition SCADA
- Knowledge of industrial communication networks and protocols
- Ability to interact with customers on technical requirements
- Ability to design robust automation solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with fluent English
- Full Valid Irish work permit is essential
Excellent salary on offer DOE
Based in Co. Louth, Ireland
Individuals who are interested in the positions should email CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org