Hanley Energy are currently looking for a Scheduler to join to join our team in the Service and Maintenance Department. The Scheduler will play a key role in the planning and execution of the maintenance program, across several Hanley Energy products. They will have strong technical knowledge of equipment design and maintenance, with the ability to map out repair plans in a standard work format. Scheduler will require a strong personality; keeping people to the agreements that were set and agreed. This is a permanent position with progression opportunities at both local and international level.
- Develop a progressive electrical maintenance plan that ensures service & maintenance contract goals meet or exceed required targets.
- Maintain up to date electrical maintenance history for all assigned assets.
- Schedule work orders related to routine maintenance (predictive and preventive) and corrective maintenance, identifying and securing the required resources (engineers, materials, spare parts, tools, instruments and equipment), time involved, safety recommendations, procedures and technical information.
- Monitor and control the backlog of maintenance schedule.
- Develop and validate with operations the weekly maintenance schedule.
- Open and close all scheduled work orders.
- Develops a long and short range work plan.
- Analyze the deviations/issues reported by client engineers or HE engineers, identifying the causes and propose corrective actions to minimize and / or update maintenance plans.
- Investigate failures, with Quality Dept, and propose solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Liaise with Supply Chain to ensure associated components or Bill of Materials required for maintenance schedule are in stock and available to engineers for completion of works (alignment with planning, scheduling and execution).
- Maintain a high commitment to personal safety and integrity of the environment and equipment during the planning of work orders.
- Recommend the updating of the maintenance guidelines in accordance with information provided by maintenance engineers and supplies (materials, parts and labour).
- Completion of Method Statement and Technical Documentation for all scheduled tasks.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety, confidentiality and environmental policies.
- Schedule all planned jobs in accordance with operational plans.
- Familiarity of on-call roster on a weekly basis, plus make Service/Commissioning Manager aware of any possible breaks in 24/7/365 cover. Propose and implement solutions.
- Ensure compliance of high standards of work practices by assisting Service/Commissioning Manager with performing inspections of engineer tools/equipment and/or assisting with Toolbox Talks.
Education and Experience
- Electrical Qualification or related Engineering field
- 5 years electrical maintenance experience; 2 of which working as an Electrical maintenance planner.
- Thorough understanding of work management and scheduling business processes
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- A Complete understanding of maintenance processes for electrical equipment and data centre industry.
- Effective support effective decision making in overall business management.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of condition monitoring information such electrical inspections. Interpret these results and form corrective action plans to minimize breakdowns and maximize value.
- Requires valid driver’s license.
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety Environmental considerations. Strong commitment to safe working practices
- Customer Focused.
- Work as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast passed office environment.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Full Valid Irish work permit is essential
- Position based in Co. Meath
Individuals who are interested in the positions should email CV and Cover letter to email@example.com