Hanley Energy’s Low Voltage Modular Switchgear design allows for great flexibility.
Hanley Energy has developed, designed, tested and brought to market its own best-in-class modular low-voltage switchgear product.
Flexible, compact, and future-proofed, this switchgear range delivers exceptional performance and build quality, enabling safe and reliable distribution of electrical power.
Hanley Energy’s switchgear product is designed to the latest international standards, whether UL (North America) or IEC (Europe).
One of the main advantages of the modular switchgear is the fact it can be easily customised to each customer’s bespoke needs. This means a more personalised, tailored product rather than generic designs that are less efficient.
The product is easy to build and can be deployed quickly – pre-assembled one-piece skids are also available.
- Circuit breakers up to 6,300A
- Main busbars rated from 1,000A up to 6,300A
- Tested to the latest version of IEC EN 61 439-2 Ed3 (2020-05)
- Unique twisted transition copper sections
- Range from 1,000 amps up to 6,300 amps, with ratings of 50,000 for one second up to 100,000 for one second