The Product Owner will play a central role in company’s management and oversight of a number of our core products being deployed Globally.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyse the product needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer requirements, integration and dependencies
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with stakeholders.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Represents team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
- Serve as the voice of the client within the Company
Minimum Experience requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related Engineering field.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3 year(s)
- Customer Focused.
- Project Management Experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to detail.
Individuals who are interested in the positions should email CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org