Powerlink PA15 is a user-friendly and modern power analyser from the Powerlink family, built to simplify energy monitoring and power analysis needs for existing and new installations.
Powerlink PA15 Features:
- Intuitive back-lit graphical display
- Intuitive mechanical keypad
- MID Option
- Quick Setup
- Digital Output
- Real-time data capture
- Data Communication
- Compatible with third party systems
- cULus and CE Approved
Powerlink PA15 Benefits:
- Enhanced readability and user-friendly display with bar-graph visualisation of parameters.
- Easy navigation for configuration and accessing desired information.
- Tamper proof provision for fiscal metrology.
- Wiring check on startup. Mobile app with Bluetooth module for quick and error-free commissioning.
- For pulse transmission or alarm.
- Continuous reading of voltage and current.
- RS485 Modbus RTU – 100ms data refresh.
- Suitable for 1-phase, 2-phase and 3-phase systems with different voltages and frequencies.
- Measurement Range: From 0.25A up to 10,000A using current transformers CTs
- 96x96mm modular metering solution
- Available in self-powered or auxiliary powered options