The BCPM50 is a modern modular branch circuit analyser from the Powerlink family, built to simplify critical power infrastructure monitoring needs for existing and new installations.
Powerlink BCMP50 Features:
- Multi-channel power analysis upto 96 channels with the modular TCD12 current sensing solution. Available with 5A/333mV option for main metering.
- Up to 96 PLC configurable alarms and 4 energy consumption tariffs.
- Granular analysis of critical power parameters, captured by an internal data logger.
- Digital communications between meter and CT’s
- Modular IO modules
- W.A.G.E.S Monitoring
- Tools easy to configure and monitor
- cULus and CE Approved
Powerlink BCPM50 Benefits:
- Low measurement cost per channel for single, two and three phase systems
- Flexibility to configure parameters to tailored solutions as per customer requirements
- In depth analysis of individual load parameters pertaining to energy consumption, voltages, currents and harmonics
- Disturbance immunity from electro-magnetic interferences ensuring electrical monitoring integrity
- Option to choose modules for modbus RS485/TCP communication. Optional modules digital input/output, analog input and neutral current monitoring as per solution requirements
- Monitor and analyse trends of water, gas and heat totalisers
- Quickly configure using either Bluetooth module with android app or configuration software (download)
Powerlink BCPM50 Architecture Advantages:
- Modular and expandable architecture with capability to size the number of current measurements according to the application needs
- Main measurement and branch circuit measurements managed in the same metering solution
- Integrated display for main metering display
- Software and android mobile app tools to configure the installation layout in the easiest and most intuitive way
- Intuitive diagnostics on app and software
- Easy to customise, install, configure and monitor makes the solution suitable for both new and retrofit installations
- Easy swappable branch circuit module in case of servicing or expansion
- Residual current protection and monitoring
- Standard or customised panel mount kit
- Upgrade to Microsoft Azure Certified IoT platform
- Data backup on external devices via FTP, DP (data push), HTTP, Modbus TCP/IP and SMTP via wired or wireless connection.