Are you an experienced, trained electrician who has experience working in a medium or high voltage electrical systems environment? If so this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Support, undertake and oversee system installations, commissioning and maintenance.
- Ability to work closely with onsite, in-house and business partner teams.
- In depth knowledge of electrical & Controls systems fault-finding techniques.
- Ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- Adhering to health, safety and environmental policies always.
- Improving onsite service delivery processes and policies and preparation of methodology statements.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team
- Delegating tasks to team members
- Managing Project Progress
- Liaising with Procurement
- Liaising with Engineering and Design
- Mentoring and Coaching
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Certified in the trade of an Electrician
- Knowledge of switchgear manufacturing preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of PLC functionality, control systems and panel wiring
- Knowledge of BMS or HVAC Control systems desirable
- Experience with Electrical Instrumentation an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting & Fault-finding capabilities
- Ability to read and understand Electrical schematics
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to travel nationally as required
Full-Time workshop position based out of our new office in Dundalk Town, Co.Louth with occasional trips to other facilities in Stamullen, Kingscourt and Monaghan.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer
For more information, please submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com