Hanley Energy is a fast-growing business and your duties will include working closely with Stores Manager to oversee and maintain smooth management of stock and logistics for growing company. In this role as a Stores Assistant, you will be responsible in Assisting the Stores Manager for the amount of stock kept within the warehouse, ensuring the correct quantities of materials/components and information delivered to them on time at the correct location to achieve on time deliveries. For any business to succeed, it is very crucial to ensure an efficient stock management, and as such the Stores Assistant must effectively work with Stores Manager in this position.
Hanley Energy is a busy company within the Critical Power & Energy Management Industry so you will have to be the type of person who can handle changing priorities, who can deal with multiple tasks and who has an outgoing personality to always be welcoming and friendly both face to face and over the phone.
Reporting to: Stores Manager
Store Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
As Stores Assistant you will work closely with the Stores Manager on the following tasks:
- Receive incoming deliveries, check for damage and discrepancies between delivery document and actual receipts. Store products in designated locations and book product into stock.
- Process any goods returned and return to appropriate location.
- Process non-conforming material as per documented procedure.
- Contribute to the optimisation of the warehouse space.
- Monitor, Maintain and set stock levels, inform procurement of replenishment needs.
- Ensure all stock within the factory and vehicles is monitored/recorded.
- Making sure documentation is correct on incoming and outgoing products.
- Pull stock for all Bill of Materials associated with Production Orders in a timely manner to insure the smooth running of the production department.
- Liaise with other departments including purchasing, sales, etc. to identify and resolve any stock issues that may impact on the efficient operation of the business
- Arrange logistics for dispatch products on time, ensuring they are being tracked
- Carry out monthly stocktake report to administration for SAP update and analysis/reconcile any variances.
- Organise and prepare logistics of stock for dispatch to site/customer.
Stores Assistant position requirements:
- Previous experience working in Stores environment
- Excellent PC skills- Microsoft Excel & Word
- Strong networking, influencing and communication skills
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Have a background in Stores, Stock or Production
- Be able to understand technical and engineering parts
Full-Time Position located in Kingscourt, Cavan
Individuals who are interested in the position should email CV and Cover letter to email@example.com