The successful candidate will join the Engineering team to support the seamless deployment of complex automation and SCADA projects in the Data Centre environment.
With excellent people skills, you have a proven ability to work in partnership at all levels.
With high levels of commitment, your responsibilities will include solving complex problems as they arise, enabling seamless integration of various software systems. This is an opportunity to be involved in a dynamic controls engineering department with exposure to multiple projects running simultaneously.
You will work closely with customers, listening to their needs and implementing innovative solutions using latest technologies. You will be required to commit considerable effort to truly understand our customer’s systems and identify ways to add value.
When issues are uncovered, you will be involved in root cause analysis of said issues and working to see the investigation and resolution through to completion.
To ensure success as a Software Development & Applications Support Engineer at Hanley Energy, in addition to strong technical skills, you will need an aptitude for critical thinking, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work as part of a team. You will need to be an organised individual.
- Provide Software development expertise in the delivery of customised applications to be used on In-house Testing Systems.
- Use Software tools to generate real time operational metrics from several data sources.
- Provide IT support on Company Network and User/Machine Management.
- Engage with and develop documentation to conform to relevant ISO standards
- Third level qualification – IT / Software Development
- Familiarity with .net programming, Web Development, Databases
- Understanding of C#, Python, PHP would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of
- Networking architecture
- Windows Network Administration
- Windows and Mac OS
- Work well within a team environment, as well as independently.
- Be a self-starter to execute a variety of project functions efficiently and professionally
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Proven track record of achieving objectives and delivering value
- A strong work ethic with a clear focus on delivery and quality
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Self-starter with ability to manage own work
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with fluent English
- Full Valid Irish work permit is essential
Full-Time position with a hybrid working model based in our Dundalk office
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer
For more information, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org