Due to company expansion Hanley Energy is looking for a Service Administrator / Co-ordinator on a full-time basis. In this busy fast paced role, you will report to the Service Manager. You will work as part of a small admin team and undertake all administrative tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the service department.
Hanley Energy is a busy company within the Critical Power & Energy Management Industry so you will have to be the type of person who can handle changing priorities, who can deal with multiple tasks and who has an outgoing personality to always be welcoming and friendly both face to face and over the phone.
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with telephone and email queries from customers, sub-contractors and staff.
- Answer customer calls to Service Department and log tickets for support.
- Ensure all service call-outs/customer tickets and relevant information are entered correctly into the database.
- During office hours main point of contact (POC) for new tickets and acknowledge receipt with originator.
- Liaise with Service Manager for assigning
- Update internal ticketing system (Smartsheet) with relevant details.
- Liaise with Service Manager/Engineers for
- Communicate action plan as devised by Service Manager/Engineers to the originator
- Follow up with the ticket owner to ensure all tickets are addressed within the allocated time, as per Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Verify customer support requests against
- Notify Service Manager if PO not in place or PO value exceeded
- Escalate all tickets that run over their completion time.
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports on ticket status for the benefit of management.
- To produce high quality and accurate documents to customer requirements, both internal and external.
- Ensuring pride in work completed to the fastest, highest quality, including quality checking.
- To have a full understanding of work flow processes and procedures.
- Support colleagues and work with other members of the admin team in order to achieve the best results for clients.
- Undertake additional duties as requested by Service Manager.
- Develop positive and professional relationships with customers.
- Create and maintain highest levels of customer confidence by providing a flexible and responsive service, exceeding expectations where possible.
- Take ownership of customer escalations and provide regular update to the customer, either internal or external.
- Assist with updating monthly and quarterly customer service reports.
- Compile and issue failure analysis and long downtime reports, as required.
- Generate Quotations in relation to Service Contracts/Tasks.
Knowledge and skills required:
- 3+ years’ similar Service Department/Contracts environment
- Certificate/Diploma in Business In any discipline. In lieu of formal qualifications, relevant administration experience in a technical or fast paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office tools: in particular excel, word, powerpoint and Email tools. Experience of using spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills and generation of concise and relevant reports.
- Knowledge of ISO quality systems.
- Motivated with “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work alone or collaboratively and daily as part of a wider team.
- High level of customer focus – proactive approach to service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail skills.
- Able to judge accurately when issues should be escalated to senior managers.
- SAP or Sage ERP experience is preferable but not essential.
- Client Focus
- Effective Communication
- Team Work
- Planning and Organising
- Drive and Enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a fast-paced department.
Individuals who are interested in the positions should email CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org