Hanley Energy is a multi-award-winning global innovator, delivering mission-critical and energy-efficient solutions. We offer a comprehensive range of critical infrastructure products and services encompassing electrical design, software controls, consulting and training.
Our Global Competency Center (G.C.C.) is situated in Stamullen, Co. Meath, Ireland with additional facilities in Kingscourt and Dundalk. Hanley Energy also have offices located in USA, Australia, Germany, the Nordics and South Africa. Hanley Energy has a wealth of enterprise level expertise working in the Data Center Industry for a range of US and international clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design of critical power distribution systems, PLC based control panels and energy monitoring systems.
- Assemble document packages and develop drawing sets to be reviewed by Senior Electrical and Automation Engineers for various Control systems and UPS systems.
- Prepare detailed electrical schematics for Control Panels as well as Mechanical layout drawings.
- Application of relevant international design standards to all design projects. (eg IEC 61439, UL 508A)
- Prepare Electrical Plant layout drawings.
- Prepare single line drawings for tendering purposes
- Interact with Engineering and Automation personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues and solve problems.
- Be a player in continuous product improvement.
- 8 years relevant experinece
- Be degree qualified in electrical engineering or similar.
- Previous experience of control panel and/or power distribution design.
- Demonstrated success working to prescribed standards.
- Experience with Solid Works Electrical or similar electrical design software.
- Experience of Building Management Systems would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Have excellent communication skills with a professional approach to work and sharp eye for detail.
- Good team player, but capable of working independantly.
- Driving License and Access to a vehicle
- Willingness to travel if required.
Full-Time Position with a hybrid working model based in our Head Office in Citynorth Business Park, Stamullen, Co. Meath or our Kingscourt Facility
For more information, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer