Responsibilities will include:
- Design of critical power distribution systems, PLC based control panels and energy monitoring systems.
- Assemble document packages and develop drawing sets for various Control systems and UPS systems.
- Prepare detailed electrical schematics for Control Panels as well as Mechanical layout drawings.
- Application of relevant international design standards to all design projects. (eg IEC 61439, UL 508A)
- Prepare Electrical Plant layout drawings.
- Prepare single line drawings for tendering purposes
- Interact with Engineering and Automation personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues and solve problems.
- Be a player in continuous product improvement.
- Be degree qualified in electrical engineering or similar with minimum 5 years experience in similar environment.
- Previous experience of control panel and/or power distribution design.
- Demonstrated success working to prescribed standards.
- Experience with Solid Works Electrical or similar electrical design software.
- Experience of Building Management Systems would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Have excellent communication skills with a professional approach to work and sharp eye for detail.
- Good team player, but capable of working independently.
- Driving License and Access to a vehicle
- Willingness to travel if required.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer
For more information, please submit your CV to email@example.com