The Sales Support Administrator aids our internal sales team with sales support activities and also assists our external customers by providing prompt resolution of customer queries about products, orders and deliveries. The day to day role involves working closely with your colleagues to support them in their sales activity and achievement of targets, and using problem solving skills to handle general queries.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
Sales Support Administrator Responsibilities Include:
- Processing inbound orders via email or phone
- Checking data accuracy in quotations and orders
- Maintain customer details in CRM
- Delivering off sales / purchase orders to facilitate invoicing
- Work closely with Accounts Department with regards to invoicing and associated processes
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Proven work experience as an Administrator or Sales Support Agent
- A good understanding of the wider business environment (sales, logistics, marketing and customers) and the pivotal importance of this role within that context.
- Disciplined and organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on experience with CRM software (SAP Business One desirable but not essential) and MS Office (MS Excel essential)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and prioritise workload
Individuals who are interested in the positions should email CV and Cover letter to email@example.com