We are currently seeking a highly motivated Sales Administrator for a full-time hybrid position located in our Head Office at Citynorth Business Park, Stamullen, Co. Meath. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to our sales team, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, and liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders, including clients, engineering, production, logistics, commissioning, technical sales, accounts, sub-contractors, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the inside sales and renewals team.
- Generate weekly and monthly internal reports.
- Provide feedback and statistics on products and customer trends.
- Process and accept incoming purchase orders.
- Ensure open opportunities are always up to date on the SAP system.
- Follow up with inside sales and renewals teams to ensure timely invoicing and close out accordingly.
- Assist with the setup of new projects
- Have a full understanding of work flow processes and procedures.
- Flexibility and ability to undertake additional duties as requested by Manager.
- Proven work experience as a project administrator, sales administrator, or relative experience in a sales support role, preferably from a projects/contracting company background.
- Highly motivated and intuitive individual who demonstrates initiative.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize own workloads.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong understanding of revision control and document control procedures.
- Understanding of the importance of meeting customer bid deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills, competency in Office 365 applications (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Hands-on experience with CRM software – SAP Business One preferable.
- Strong work ethic and commitment, ability to work in a fast-paced department.
- Flexible, willing, and able to manage multiple complex projects at the same time.
- Full valid Irish work permit and proficiency in the English language.
- Position may require candidates to complete psychometric testing.
For more information, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org