Are you an Experienced Electrical Expert who has previous knowledge working in Critical electrical systems environment, or Data Centre Industries? Do you have experience of managing teams of site workers, or Sub contractors, to ensure Successful completion of Critical Projects? If so this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company, at Management level. Secure your career working within the ever-growing data centre industry. Become part of a rapidly growing Operations team led by our global competence centre.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Company Operations Manager to ensure all regional operations are being maintained as the business requires.
- Support our existing Regional Partners globally, to ensure a consistent approach to Hanley Energy Operations, regardless of Region.
- Liaise with Regional Partners via Monthly Management calls, to maintain fluid Operations.
- Identify any challenges which may arise, and work with Regional Partners, Clients and Internal teams as required, to resolve efficiently & effectively.
- Assist the business to Complete Due Diligence checks on new emerging regions to identify operational challenges or opportunities.
- Ability to work closely with onsite, in-house and business partner teams.
- Work together with the Company Operations Manager, to source suitably competent Regional Partners & Expertise, in new emerging regions, to competently support the Hanley Energy Product Portfolio.
- Ensuring that customer expectations are met, by maintaining clear effective Communications between Regional Partners and Internal teams
- Ensuring Regional Partners Adhere to health, safety and environmental policies always.
- Constantly strive to Improve onsite service delivery, both at project and aftersales stages.
- Ability to work alone, & as part of a wider team, in a fast-paced environment, ensuring Hanley Energy customer obsession is at the forefront of our Regional Operations.
- Periodic foreign travel as required, to build & maintain a close, trusted operational relationship with our Regional Partners Management.
- Ensure the continuing development and training of Regional Partner Engineers as required, so that Hanley Energy Competency is always present in our Global regions.
- Perform periodic Regional Partner Audits to drive continuous improvement.
- Full clean driving Licence
- Clear criminal record with no restrictions on International travel
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of ten years’ experience, in the trade of either Electrician/Electrical Engineering/Controls Engineering.
- Automation knowledge a benefit.
- Previous Experience in a similar Global role advantageous.
- Knowledge of PLC s, control systems and communications protocols.
- A self-driven individual, with a can-do attitude, and a desire for operational excellence.
- Excellent IT Skills. Use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc all essential.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Ability to travel for short periods internationally as required by the business.
- Experience in the Data Centre Industry preferred
- Excellent English Language comprehension essential, other APAC/EMEA languages advantageous.
Full-Time Position based out of our Head office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co. Meath with Regional visits Globally as Business needs require
For more information, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer