Are you an experienced, trained electrician who has experience working in a medium or high voltage electrical systems environment? If so this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Support, undertake and oversee system installations, commissioning and maintenance.
- Ability to work closely with onsite, in-house and business partner teams.
- In depth knowledge of electrical fault-finding techniques.
- Ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- Adhering to health, safety and environmental policies always.
- Improving onsite service delivery processes and policies and preparation of methodology statements.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Certified in the trade of an electrician
- Medium or high voltage electrical experience
- Knowledge of switchgear manufacturing
- Knowledge of PLC programming, control systems and panel wiring
- Knowledge of computerised systems, SCADA or similar
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as required
Full-time position located in our Head Office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath
Interested in this opportunity?
Please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Hanley Energy are an Equal Opportunities Employer