Due to company expansion Hanley Energy is looking for a Purchasing Assistant (entry level role) on a full-time basis order supplies and equipment based on our company’s needs.
In this busy fast paced role, you will report to the VP of Supply Chain. You will work as part of a small admin team and undertake all administrative tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the service department.
Hanley Energy is a busy company within the Critical Power & Energy Management Industry so you will have to be the type of person who can handle changing priorities, who can deal with multiple tasks and who has an outgoing personality to always be welcoming and friendly both face-to-face and over the phone.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring stock levels and identifying purchasing needs
- Researching potential suppliers
- Issue Purchase Orders to Suppliers
- Maintain positive relationships with suppliers
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- General Admin Duties
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, suppliers, quantities, discounts)
- Assist in conducting market research to identify pricing trends
- Maintain updated records and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer or similar role desirable but not essential, this is an entry level role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of market research
- Solid organisational skills
- Training will be available to successful candidate on SAP
- Effective Communication
- Team Work
- Planning and Organising
- Drive and Enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a fast-paced department.
Full-Time Position located in our Headoffice in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co. Meath
For more information, please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org