Hanley Energy are currently looking for an experienced individual to join our team as Project Manager.
- Lead in-house cross functional teams and sub-contractors through all phases of Software Development and Engineering Projects to successfully deliver them on time and on budget.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Interpret client requirements to create detailed project plans and scopes of work.
- Rationalize Project scopes and specification to identify the resources required for each Project.
- Prepare project schedules and allocate resources accordingly.
- Communicate effectively and manage key Stakeholders throughout the project lifecycles.
- Create and maintain key project documents, (Schedules, WBS, Budgets, Risk Registers, Progress Reports, Quality Plans, Issue logs, Change Orders Close-Outs, MSRA’s etc.)
- Attend kick-off and progress meetings both on-site and off-site with the client and the in-house project team.
- Manage conflict effectively and professionally and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor the commercial performance of projects and take corrective action if necessary and manage procurement and invoicing relating to the projects.
- Identify opportunities and communicate them back to the sales and management teams.
- Support other functions within the organization with knowledge and lessons learned from previous projects to provide a technical or commercial edge on future projects.
- Contribute to continuous improvement process within the department and the organization.
- Foreign travel may be required on a project by project basis.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Electrical / Electronic degree /PMP/PRINCE diploma and trade qualifications considered.
- 1 to 2 years previous experience as a PM/Project Coordinator is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in Design/Installation/Commissioning/Electrical Power Systems/Switchgear Systems/SCADA Systems/EM/BMS Systems or UPS Systems advantageous
- Demonstrate leadership and management skills.
- Excellent organizational/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Excellent communicator who builds strong relationships.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality projects.
- Strong commercial focus.
Full-Time position located at our Head Office at City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath with occasional trips to our other facilities based in Kingscourt, Co.Cavan and Dundalk, Co.Louth
Individuals who are interested in the position should email CV and Cover letter to email@example.com