Hanley Energy are currently looking for a Project Manager to take responsibility for the project management of sites in the public and private sector who will deliver excellent work to clients safely and within budget. The ideal candidate should have an energetic and proactive approach to all responsibilities and be able to demonstrate to us their expertise throughout the build. The successful candidate will show experience in project management roles or as a technical lead reporting directly to the project manager on engineering projects and hold the required qualifications. Excellent communications skills required for the role along with skills in managing client expectations and developing relationships with colleagues, sub-contractors, and other key stakeholders.
- Lead in-house cross functional teams and sub-contractors through all phases of Software Development and Engineering Projects to successfully deliver them on time and on budget.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Interpret client requirements to create detailed project plans and scopes of work.
- Rationalize Project scopes and specification to identify the resources required for each Project.
- Prepare project schedules and allocate resources accordingly.
- Communicate effectively and manage key Stakeholders throughout the project lifecycles.
- Create and maintain key project documents, (Schedules, WBS, Budgets, Risk Registers, Progress Reports, Quality Plans, Issue logs, Change Orders Close-Outs, MSRA’s etc.)
- Attend kick-off and progress meetings both on-site and off-site with the client and the in-house project team.
- Manage conflict effectively and professionally and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor the commercial performance of projects and take corrective action if necessary and manage procurement and invoicing relating to the projects.
- Identify opportunities and communicate them back to the sales and management teams.
- Support other functions within the organization with knowledge and lessons learned from previous projects to provide a technical or commercial edge on future projects.
- Contribute to continuous improvement process within the department and the organization
Experience and Skills Required:
- Electrical / Electronic degree /PMP/PRINCE diploma and trade qualifications considered.
- 1 to 2 years previous experience as a PM/Project Coordinator is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in Design/Installation/Commissioning/Electrical Power Systems/Switchgear Systems/SCADA Systems/EM/BMS Systems or UPS Systems advantageous
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent organizational/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Excellent communicator who builds strong relationships.
- Excellent IT skills proficient in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality projects.
- Strong commercial focus.
Full-Time position located at our Head Office at City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath
Individuals who are interested in the position should email CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org