Hanley Energy are currently looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our team. Project Coordinators work to assist Project Managers and Projects Team with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information. Project Coordinator will organise projects with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
As Project Coordinator with Hanley Energy Ltd, you will be responsible for product delivery to site and assisting Project Managers in organising our ongoing project to ensure deadlines are met.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with key internal and external Stakeholders (i.e. Production, Logistics, Client, Commissioning team, Accounts, etc) ensuring efficient product delivery.
- Ownership of product delivery from receipt of PO to final handover on site.
- Maintain product lifecycle schedules.
- Maintain product delivery schedules.
- Scheduling site works (internal teams and in-country partners).
- Preparation and submittal of product handover documentation.
- Overall product process governance.
- Supporting Project Managers with delivery of their projects (updating schedules, coordinating activities, O+M preparation).
- Leading in-house Projects.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- 3rd Level Degree
- 1-3 years experience required as a Projects Coordinator, Project Engineer, Electrical / Mechanical / Automation Engineer or working as a supervisor level on electrical installation projects.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills, competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication/customer service skills required
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise projects
- Flexible and able to manage multiple complex projects at the same time
- Full driving license as travel to customer site meetings will be required in this role
Full-Time position located in our Head Office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath
For more information, please submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com