Project Coordinators work to assist Project Managers and the Projects Team with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, documentation and information. They will support the Projects Team deliver projects with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the delivery of projects across the APAC & EMEA Regions.
- Maintaining project programme portfolios sheets ensuring all new projects major project milestones are accurately tracked.
- Compiling regular project reports focusing on the main project related financial, product and regional KPI’s.
- Ensuring projects plans are maintained and accurately reflect current project status.
- Support the Project Management team by completing administrative tasks relating to engineering project processes.
- Generating and submitting project related documentation to the client (Technical Submittals, Test Documents, O+M’s etc.).
- Liaising with key internal and external Stakeholders, ( i.e. Client, Production, Logistics, Site Teams, Accounts etc) ensuring efficient product delivery.
- Coordinating site activities with local site teams and Regional Partners.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills, competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience working with Smartsheet is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills required.
- Strong work ethic and commitment.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise projects.
- Flexible and able to work on multiple complex projects at the same time.
Full-Time position located in our Head Office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please submit CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org