Production Manager required for our Kingscourt Facility. This role will report to the Operations Director.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Planning and execute daily, weekly, monthly production schedules.
- Assessing resource requirements and recruiting accordingly.
- Estimating budgets per product and timescales.
- Striving to reduce costs and increase productivity across all product lines.
- Procuring factory production equipment and taking responsibility for its maintenance.
- Ensure stock levels of components are monitored.
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are met.
- Ensuring quality control standards are enforced.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Supervising and managing the work of junior staff.
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- Reporting on production targets to senior management.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Degree in business management would be advantageous.
- Five year’s experience in similar industry.
- Track record of managing large scale manufacturing facilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent client facing skills, with an appreciation of Hanley Energy Customer Obsession.
- Attention to detail ensuring the consistent deliver of high-quality products.
- Ability to work effectively with Internal Management teams, and on own initiative.
- Detailed technical knowledge and ability to resolve technical matters.
- Numerate with well-developed written and communication skills.
- An understanding of lean manufacturing.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of SAP Business one ERP package.
- Strong commercial focus.
- Experience in completing reviews with employees.
- Setting team metrics in line with company goals and strategy.
The above contains the main outline of duties. However it’s inevitable that tasks may arise which may not fall within the remit of the above list of main duties. Employees are required to respond with a flexible approach when ad hoc tasks arise which are not specifically covered in their job description. Should an additional responsibility become a regular part of an employee’s job, the Job Description will be amended to reflect this.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com