We’re looking for inquisitive students who are eager to roll up their sleeves and make a difference, students who love to learn and are passionate about technology. As an intern on our Product Management Team, you will be exposed to a variety of state-of-the-art technologies and will work on forward thinking projects that enhance businesses globally.
The Hanley Energy Internship program is designed to help students gain professional experience through working on real-life projects that add value to the Hanley Energy business. Intern project focus areas include:
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis and drive corrective actions and report on same
- Assist in the management of products throughout their lifecycle
- Produce supporting documentation
- Work with other departments to acquire and disseminate information in a timely manner
- Channel the flow of documentation and information between our customers and ourselves
- Research, analyse, organize, design, and develop the presentation of technical information.
- Edit documentation and other information products for non-documentation colleagues
- Working towards Level 8 Honours Degree or Masters Program in related field
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Hybrid work model located in Stamullen but with opportunity to work remotely.
If interested in this wonderful opportunity to learn from a globally recognized team, please apply.
This will be a paid internship.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com