Due to company expansion, Hanley Energy is searching for a Procurement Specialist on a full-time basis. In this busy fast paced role, you will report to the Procurement Manager. You will join a growing team of supply chain professionals. You will support all functions of the business and will have ongoing interactions with all internal and external stakeholders along with suppliers.
Hanley Energy is a busy, dynamic and fast growing company within the Critical Power & Energy Management industry. You will be expected to constantly manage changing priorities and be a multi-tasker. You must have an outgoing, welcoming and friendly personality and represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and procurement of materials and services.
- Ensure timely transfer of receipt of purchasing requisitions into purchase orders placed with suppliers.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Research potential new suppliers.
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery and communication of potential delays.
- Maintain accurate data in SAP.
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- Supplier verification and validation.
- Liaise with production, engineering, and Sales teams on future procurement requirements.
- Support the introduction of new materials, suppliers and components.
- Identify opportunities to achieve cost savings.
- 2+ years’ experience in a procurement specialist role.
- Good understanding of supply chain principles and procedures.
- Strong Excel & IT skills.
- Strong ability to deal with suppliers.
- Previous experience in computer based MRP systems would be an advantage, in particular SAP.
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
- Effective Communicator
- Team Work
- Ability to prioritise
- Planning and Organising
- Excellent Relationship Manager
- Problem Solver
- Drive and Enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a fast-paced department.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer
For more information, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com