Due to company expansion, Hanley Energy is looking for a Procurement & New Product Introduction Specialist on a full-time basis.
In this busy fast paced role, you will report to the Procurement Manager. You will join a growing team of supply chain professionals. You will support all functions of the business and will have ongoing interactions with all internal and external stakeholders along with suppliers.
Hanley Energy is a busy, dynamic and fast growing company within the Critical Power & Energy Management industry. You will be expected to constantly manage changing priorities and be a multi-tasker. You must have an outgoing, welcoming and friendly personality and represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the development and execution of procurement category plans and sourcing activities in collaboration with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Deliver business improvements and savings through planning and execution of sourcing, supplier management and risk management activities.
- Negotiate Pricing and contract terms.
- Manage allocation of business to competing suppliers.
- Raise, deliver and manage Purchase Orders with suppliers.
- Monitor and control inventory levels.
- Build category knowledge.
- Develop and update metrics to closely manage supplier relationships to feedback performance.
- Host regular supplier reviews.
- Work closely with stakeholders and suppliers to identify new opportunities.
- Research and onboard new suppliers
- Ensure accurate maintenance of SAP data.
- Identify and implement process improvements to eliminate waste.
- Formalise and manage appropriate contractual relationships with suppliers.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to manage forecasted production and sales demand.
- Ensure that up to date forecast data is maintained in SAP.
- Implement and communicate to relevant parties and suppliers any changes to supply plan following MRP regeneration.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and be the point of contact to suppliers regarding commercial queries on new and existing projects.
- Communicate any supply, quality or costs risks through the wider organisation.
- Previous experience in Finance, Production, Procurement, Planning, New Product Introduction or Supply Chain role desirable.
- Good understanding of supply chain principles and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Knowledge of market research.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills
- SAP experience desirable.
- Effective Communicator
- Team Work
- Ability to prioritise
- Planning and Organising
- Excellent Relationship Manager
- Problem Solver
- Drive and Enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a fast-paced department.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org