Duties & Responsibilities
- Co-ordination of all National and International logistics (Air, Sea and Road) of goods, parcels, packages as requested.
- Issuing requests for quotations to logistics service provider.
- Issuing Purchase Requisitions to the internal procurement team.
- Working to meet deadlines as set out by the departments requesting Logistics services.
- Co-ordinating international logistics documentation requirements relevant to the terms of sale.
- Issuing loading instructions and storage details to approved logistics providers.
- Co-ordinating stock levels and deliveries with service providers.
- Maintaining the internal Logistics database for both imports and exports.
- Monthly collating of Customs Duties and VAT ensuring all items are captured on the logistics database.
- Minute taking and meeting scheduling.
- Generation of monthly reports on all import and export shipments
- 3+ Years Import/Export freight experience.
- Thorough understanding of Customs regulations & Export controls.
- Quality Management System and process experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word, Power-point Outlook.
- To facilitate the interaction with sites on different time zones, occasional out of hours working required.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal across cultures).
- SAP / Smartsheet knowledge would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Company Health Insurance
- Hybrid working
- Excellent training opportunities
Full-Time position with a hybrid working model based in our Head Office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath.
For more information, please submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com