The Key Account Manager will play a central role in the growth of the Hanley Energy through the achievement of group sales targets. The role of the Key Account Manager is to build and develop business within our existing customer base and seek out new strategic accounts. You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and maintaining key customers by understanding their requirements and building strong customer relationships to deliver on agreed sales targets. The overall goal is to develop existing clients and significantly contribute to new business growth.
This role is primarily based in our Head office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co. Meath with secondary base being a mix of remote working & other Hanley Energy production facilities across the North East. The role will initially be focussed on supporting the domestic market and extending to a global remit in supporting our global clients & partners. The role may require some travel abroad to support sales initiatives in regions from time to time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Set and maintain the culture & values of the company.
- Directly contribute to the Group Sales target and assist with Business Development activities of our existing customer base.
- Enhance Hanley Energy’s reputation through the sale and delivery of innovative products and solutions.
- Become a brand ambassador both with clients and within the Hanley Energy group.
- Fully understand Hanley Energy’s product portfolio in order to interpret & support customer requirements.
- Identify opportunities to grow business within existing and new customers.
- Maintain a high-level of market and customer product knowledge to help achieve sales targets.
- Leverage sales tools to ensure identified opportunities are aligned with our business strategy.
- Demonstrate expert skills aligned with customer facing responsibilities, critical thinking, analysis, planning and execution.
- Develop a roadmap for increasing sales within our existing and new customers.
- Build strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative approach with your team colleagues and wider business teams.
- Work with our customers to understand their individual requirement and develop quality solutions.
- Work with our wider business teams to develop those solutions to meet customers’ requirements.
- Prepare pricing for RFQ’s, bids & proposals and submit to the client.
- Follow up on quotations and bring to a close in a timely manner.
- Own the sale process from opportunity through to handover to the relevant internal department for fulfilment (ie, Projects, Production, Service, etc.)
- Pro-actively seek out new target organisations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from Hanley Energy’s products and services.
- Research and recommend new opportunities for our customers to increase profit and service improvements through the solutions Hanley Energy offer.
- Minimum 3 years Sales / Account Management experience
- Past experience in the Sale of Electrical Panels, UPS, Battery Systems, Energy Monitoring or Modular Solutions would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or Engineering, equivalent technical & professional qualification or equivalent job experience taken into consideration.
- A self-starter & proactive individual who wants to progress their career.
- Excellent communication skills & a strong team player.
- Strong customer focus with the objective of identifying and meeting customer needs proactively and always to the highest quality in line with the company’s policies and ISO standards (ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ISO27001 & ISO50001).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and familiar with online portals & databases. Past SAP (ERP) experience would be an advantage.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required to complete tasks to a high standard.
- Strong organisational and time management skills required to manage workload.
- Full valid Irish work permit.
- Full driving licence
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Referral programme
- Hanley Energy Affinity Scheme
- Wellbeing Programme
- Company Healthcare Plan
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Tuition assistance for approved training programmes
- Structured In-house training
- Free parking at all locations
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Hybrid Work Model where applicable
Full-Time Position based out of our Head office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co. Meath.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer
For more information, please submit your CV to email@example.com