Hanley Energy is looking for technically skilled candidates with good problem solving ability for the position of IT Technician. The duties of the IT Technician include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
IT Technicians are expected to display good interpersonal skills as they will interact with colleagues from various departments and executive levels. They are require to listen to their technicial needs, understand their problems and implement solutions to them.
The position on offer is based at our G.C.C office but will also require travel to our Co. Cavan site.
Role & Responsibilities IT Technician :–
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level
- Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting
- Establishing good relations ships with all departments and colleagues
- Ensuring document security
- Managing technical documentation
- Liaise and work with IT company to ensure smooth operations of all company IT needs.
IT Technician Requirements :-
- 3rd level IT Qualification
- 2+ years experience in computer networks and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in database programming and software installation
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
Full-Time Position located in our Headoffice in Stamullen, Co. Meath
Individuals who are interested in the positions should email CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org