We’re looking for inquisitive students who are eager to roll up their sleeves and make a difference, students who love to learn and are passionate about technology and engineering. As an intern on our ICT Team, you will be exposed to a variety of state-of-the-art technologies and will work on forward thinking projects that enhance businesses globally.
The Hanley Energy Internship program is designed to help students gain professional experience through working on real-life projects that add value to the Hanley Energy business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and support company IT infrastructure
- Updating software packages
- Revising documentation
- Installing computer and network systems
- Monitoring computer system backups
- Test the solution prototypes
- Work with ICT and Controls teams to improve the reliability, performance, availability, and security of the Hanley products
- Work with and develop automation and administration toolsets
- Evaluate, implement and maintain performance and availability monitoring tools
- Identify and fix bugs and performance issues in the platform
- Be working towards a level 8 or masters degree in ICT, Computing or related field
- Experience working with Linux and Windows systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Professional, flexible approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Good team player.
- Be a self-starter and capable of working on own iniatiave
- Working a hybrid work model from our Head Office at Citynorth Business Park, Stamullen, Co Meath
- This will be a paid internship
If interested in this wonderful opportunity to learn from a globally recognized team, please apply.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com