Hanley Energy are looking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Engineer, to support the H&S Manager and engineering teams in the management of, and continuous improvement in, safety, health and welfare across all functions.
- Identification of hazards, assessment of risks and determination of risk control measures
- Preparation of method statements and risk assessments in consultation with engineering teams in relation to electrical installation, commissioning and maintenance activities on construction and live operating sites
- Determination of legal requirements and evaluation of legal compliance
- Investigation of H&S incidents and determination of improvement actions
- Conduct audits and inspections for the purpose of checking conformance with H&S standards and procedures
- Identification of improvement opportunities and recommendation of improvement actions
- Assist in H&S training and presentations
- Implementation of the ISO 45001 management system
- Promotion of a positive H&S culture
- Degree/Diploma in occupational H&S
- Experience as a H&S practitioner in construction/ electrical fields
- Preferably, an electrical trade/ engineering qualification
Interested in this opportunity?
Please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Hanley Energy are an Equal Opportunities Employer