Hanley Energy are currently looking for an experienced individual to join our team as Group Treasury accountant.
- Conduct daily cash management
- Provide internal control reports and regulatory reporting
- Review and settlement of intercompany transactions
- Assist and support any treasury related projects as needed
- Supporting in cash management processes for all currencies, ensuring available liquidity across cash pools for all participants.
- Compile and issue the Daily Group Treasury Cash Report to Group Treasurer and
- Assist with ongoing projects within the team and the wider Group Finance department
- Continuously review processes and procedures considering changes in systems and in requirements of the team, implementing efficiencies and demonstrably reducing manual work
- Work collaboratively with all related finance teams and other parts of the Group and our Banking partners
- Cash management and cash forecasting for group companies including investment and FX settlement
- Assisting in the reporting of cash forecasts, cash budgets, and assessing cash requirements throughout the Group’s network of entities. Maintain a rolling cash-flow forecast to project funding requirements.
- Evaluate available funding levels and recommend funds transfers needed. Execute cash transactions or intercompany settlements as approved.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar role (multinational firm experience an advantage)
- Mature judgment, problem solving and decision-making ability.
- SAP Business one experience an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Highly organised and efficient with the ability to work under pressure, manage a diverse and competing workload ensuring deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org