Hanley Energy are currently looking for a General Operative to join our team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assemble products to a high standard and have the ability to assemble builds using drawings, standard operating procedures and verbal instructions.
- Undertake your work to a high standard of workmanship and cleanliness and within the time scales required.
- Achieve weekly targets through effective teamwork, supporting production ramps to deliver customer product on time to the required quality level.
- Have good judgement, ensuring all parts used are of the correct quality and fitted correctly.
- Liaising with the supervisor and management on any issues that will affect current requirements and outputs.
- Ensure that work areas and equipment are maintained in accordance with company requirements and that all safety rules and procedures are observed.
- Adhering to health & safety policies and procedures and company objectives at all times.
- Working with Quality procedures, relating to material flow, material handling, processing of defective material, acceptance and rejection procedures, ECN monitoring, concessions etc.
- Encouraging effective communication across all departments and levels of staff.
- Flexibility to work and help within other departments.
- Assisting Engineering in the initial validation, installation and verification of new assembly procedures, equipment and products.
- Training in new personnel.
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Be able to work smartly and efficiently.
- Be able to read from drawings and have excellent attention to detail.
- Work well within a team as well as by yourself.
- Have experience within a manufacturing/production.
- Be able to assemble small components.
Position located at our Head Office at City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath
Individuals who are interested in the position should email CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org