Hanley Energy is a multi-award-winning innovator and system integrator, delivering critical power and energy management solutions globally. Hanley Energy offers a comprehensive range of products, solutions and services encompassing electrical design, production, software controls, consulting, project management and training.
Full time General Operative based in our Monaghan facility with occasional trips to our other facilities located in Stamullen, Co.Meath, Dundalk, Co.Louth and Kingscourt, Co.Cavan.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assemble products to a high standard and have the ability to assemble builds using drawings, standard operating procedures and verbal instructions
- Undertake your work to a high standard of workmanship and cleanliness and within the time scales required
- Achieve weekly targets through effective teamwork, supporting production ramps to deliver customer product on time to the required quality level.
- Have good judgement, ensuring all parts used are of the correct quality and fitted correctly
- Liaising with the supervisor and management on any issues that will affect current requirements and outputs
- Ensure that work areas and equipment are maintained in accordance with company requirements and that all safety rules and procedures are observed.
- Adhering to health & safety policies and procedures and company objectives always
- Working with Quality procedures, relating to material flow, material handling, processing of defective material, acceptance and rejection procedures, ECN monitoring, concessions etc.
- Encouraging effective communication across all departments and levels of staff
- Flexibility to work and help within other departments
- Assisting Engineering in the initial validation, installation and verification of new assembly procedures, equipment and products
- Training in new personnel
- Test and validate whips to correct standard
- Follow whip testing and manufacturing procedures
- Produce and test whips to high standard to meet our customers’ requirements
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
Experience, Qualifications and Traits
- Flexible working attitude
- Ability to read from drawings and have excellent attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong work ethic and commitment, ability to work in a fast-paced department
- Experience in manufacturing/production
- Be able to assemble small components
- Ability to operate a Forklift
- Full clean driving licence
The above contains the main outline of duties. However it’s inevitable that tasks may arise which may not fall within the remit of the above list of main duties. Employees are required to respond with a flexible approach when ad hoc tasks arise which are not specifically covered in their job description. Should an additional responsibility become a regular part of an employee’s job, the Job Description will be amended to reflect this.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer