Our company is seeking a Field Services Engineer with experience in UPS Systems to join our team. This full-time position is based out of our head office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co. Meath, but will require site works at various locations in the greater Dublin area, Drogheda, and Dundalk as works determine. As a Field Services Engineer, you will be responsible for providing site service, maintenance, and repair of existing and newly installed UPS Systems at all customer sites.
You will be responsible for coordinating and communicating with the site team to complete the project tasks, installing new products, and testing them to ensure they are working correctly. You should have the ability to read electrical schematics and diagrams, diagnose problems, and come up with solutions to repair them. You will also be responsible for maintaining excellent communication with all departments, completing all computerized documentation, and providing some scheduled weekend emergency call-out service and late shift work involved. Additionally, you will join the 24/7 rota system providing emergency cover for customers.
What will you do?
- Provide site service, maintenance, and repair of existing and newly installed UPS Systems at all customer sites
- Coordinate and communicate with the site team to complete the project tasks
- Install new products and test them to ensure they are working correctly
- Read electrical schematics and diagrams
- Perform maintenance and provide customer support
- Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them
- Maintain excellent communication with all departments
- Complete all computerized documentation
- Provide some scheduled weekend emergency call-out service and late shift work involved
- Join the 24/7 rota system providing emergency cover for customers
What we value?
- A good understanding of power electronics, rectifiers & inverters, and experience with electrical equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience/understanding of DC systems
- Full clean driving license
- Flexibility and high mobility required
- A positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment along with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage time
Individuals who are interested in the position should email CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org