Hanley Energy’ Global Competency Center (GCC) is situated in Stamullen, Co. Meath, Ireland with additional facilities in Kingscourt, Co. Cavan & Dundalk, Co. Louth. Hanley Energy also have offices located in USA, Australia, Germany, the Nordics and South Africa which form the Hanley Energy Group. Hanley Energy has a wealth of enterprise level expertise in both the Industrial Manufacturing and Data Center markets supporting a wide range of global clients.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Oversee and agreeing contracts for service including security, fire projection, cleaning, emergency lighting, heating, AC systems, general building, grounds maintenance and technology.
- Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors.
- Manage waste disposal systems.
- Ensure all maintenance records are filed in a professional manor.
- Provide ISO reports as requested by external auditors.
- Manage budgets and ensuring cost effectiveness across all business operations.
- Provide financial reporting as required by management.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations, H&S and ISO standards.
- Advising business of increasing energy efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations, or refurbishments.
- Plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising of current premises.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendation.
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Qualification in Facility management would be advantageous.
- Three year’s experience in similar industry.
- Track record of managing several manufacturing facilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent client facing skills, with an appreciation of Hanley Energy Customer Obsession.
- Attention to detail ensuring the consistent deliver of high-quality services.
- Ability to work effectively with Internal Management teams, and on own initiative.
- Detailed technical knowledge and ability to resolve technical matters.
- Numerate with well-developed written and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of SAP Business one ERP package.
- Strong commercial focus.
This role will report to the Operations Director and will be primarily based out of our Global Head office located in Stamullen, Co. Meath with travel to all Hanley Energy sites.
For more information, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer