Hanley Energy are pleased to provide an opening for an Electrical Worker/Project Engineer to join the Hanley Energy Pty team. The role will focus primarily on our energy monitoring solutions associated critical power infrastructure systems.
This role will require the individual to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external teams, and with new and existing customers. This role is an integral position within Hanley Energy Team with particular emphasis on deployment of Hanley Energy bespoke products. The individual will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team in the commercialization, installation and commissioning of new products/services the Asia/Pacific Region.
- Execution of and project management of project plans to deliver the defined integrated business product and services for the company.
- Identification of all onsite emergencies and resolution of issues.
- Additionally, this position is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with functional heads and senior leaders in company and customer relationships to gain the cross-functional support needed to drive successful projects.
- This role also requires training and mentoring of core teams assigned to projects.
- Responsible for the overall project content through to delivery into deployment, using innovative engineering skills to ensure seamless integration.
- Hiring for and expanding of existing teams to ensure any requirements foreseen for new projects can be met.
- Provide in-depth knowledge and experience in training staff on specialist technologies focusing on bespoke Hanley Energy products
- This will ensure all customer and contractual expectations will continue to be met and exceeded.
- Continually strive to build existing customer relationships and recognize opportunities where they may arise, to form new relationships with potential customers.
- Duties involve completing electrical works within the installation and commissioning various systems to client specification.
- This role also requires working under high pressure conditions and to tight time constraints.
- Requires a subject matter expert on our bespoke systems, this will allow one to grow relationships with existing customers. Ensuring the delivery, of a bespoke system which outclasses our competitors.
- Frequently troubleshooting issues on any software/equipment which involved regular correspondence with equipment designers/manufacturers.
- All jobs completed must be recorded on various logging systems for internal records and externally for the client, so a historical database of issues can be created.
- Involved in liaising and working with sub-contractors and clients to achieve the optimum outcome for clients on time and on budget.
- Deployment of bespoke client specific solutions to a stringent commissioning schedule.
- High awareness of safety standards which must be adhered to when completing any maintenance duties during construction including the clean handback of the area to the client.
- Provide technical liaison with customer, engineering, suppliers and production teams.
- Produce high quality solutions for projects on behalf of customers and apply engineering knowledge and principles to devise innovative solutions to unique technical problems.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with functional senior leaders to drive the success of the team.
- Provide feedback to Company Directors and Senior Management Team on progress of projects.
- Demonstrate product knowledge through delivery of high quality and high impact deliverables that meet the customer’s needs.
- Provide specialist support of the product features to personnel supporting the assigned project.
- Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Ensure team deliverables are in compliance with the company’s quality processes.
- Drive a high performance culture by fostering innovation, personal accountability, and a commitment to results.
- A relevant qualification
- Minimum 5 years relevant electrical experience
- Subject matter expert in company products
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, and independently
- Full driving license
- International travel is requirement for this role
Full-Time Position located in our Sydney, Australia office
For more information, please submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com