Hanley Energy are currently recruiting an experienced Electrical Switchgear Design Engineer to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assemble document packages and develop drawing sets to be reviewed by Electrical Engineer for our range of low voltage switchgear products.
- Prepare detailed electrical schematics for switchgear as well as general arrangement layout drawings.
- Prepare electrical bills of materials.
- Prepare draft single line drawings for tendering purposes.
- Interact with customers / consultants, mechanical engineering, automation personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues.
- Be a player in continuous product improvement.
- Be degree qualified in electrical engineering or similar (not essential – those from a technical background who fit the profile will also be considered)
- Experience with Solid Works electrical or similar electrical design software.
- Experience with switchgear design to IEC / UL product standards would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience with 2D and/or 3D software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Professional approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Good team player.
- Be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal guidance
- Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- Willingness to travel if required.
Full-Time position based in our Dundalk Office located at Coe’s Road Industrial Estate, Dundalk, Co.Louth.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org