Exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Technician with Hanley Energy Pty Ltd in Australia.
Electrical Engineering Technician will be required to possess a thorough understanding of Hanley Energy manufacturing and product use, as well as of customer expectation.
Electrical Engineering Technician embraces the installation and commissioning of all types of projects within Hanley Energy.
- Working closely across teams within timelines of project to ensure handover to customer is completed in timely and efficient manner.
- Co-ordinating testing and commissioning activities and providing advice on testing procedures and documentation.
- Identifying problems and shortcomings with existing systems.
- Producing or assisting in the production of all test documentation.
- Undertaking testing and commissioning activities in line with the specified site requirements.
- Ensuring the safe testing and commissioning of completed installations to achieve the necessary plant performance in accordance with project programme requirements.
- Travel to customer sites required; international travel will also be required on a project by project basis.
- Diploma or higher plus 2 years of work experience or at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2 years installation, Commissioning, repair, & servicing of Electrical Monitoring or Control systems
- Excellent technical understanding of Energy monitoring systems, and associated communications protocols.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Clean Passport as International travel essential
- This role is customer facing, excellent communication/customer service skills required
- A personable and communicative approach
- Sound mathematical and technical skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks.
- Good problem solving/trouble shooting skills
- Provide technical support to service team as required
- Full driving license as travel to customer site meetings will be required in this role
- Customer focus, exercising a consistent high level of professional judgment
- An analytical approach to resolving problems and reporting customer issues
- Maintains positive, productive relationships with colleagues and customers
- Self motivated and comfortable working on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team, and independently
- Follow Company Health & Safety Guidelines at all times
- Demonstrate the company culture and high standards at all times
- An opportunity for Global travel with associated perks.
- Excellent Salary
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Secure your career working within the ever growing data centre industry.
Position based in Australia
For more information, please submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com