We’re looking for inquisitive students who are eager to roll up their sleeves and make a difference, students who love to learn and are passionate about technology and engineering. As an intern on our Electrical Design Team, you will be exposed to a variety of state-of-the-art technologies and will work on forward thinking projects that enhance businesses globally.
The Hanley Energy Internship program is designed to help students gain professional experience through working on real-life projects that add value to the Hanley Energy business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the assembly document packages and develop drawing sets to be reviewed by Electrical Engineer and Automation Engineer for various Power, Control and UPS systems.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed electrical schematics for Control Panels as well as Mechanical layout drawings.
- Draft Electrical Plant layout drawings.
- Draft single line drawings
- Interact with Engineering and Automation personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues.
- Be working towards a level 8 or masters degree in Electical Engineering or related field
- Familiar with a 2D CAD package
- Experience with solid works electrical or similar electrical design software an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Professional, flexible approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Good team player.
- Be a self-starter and capable of working on own iniatiave
- Working a hybrid work model from our Head Office at Citynorth Business Park, Stamullen, Co Meath
- This will be a paid internship
If interested in this wonderful opportunity to learn from a globally recognized team, please apply.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org