Responsibilities will include:
- Design of critical power distribution systems, PLC based control panels and energy monitoring systems.
- Assemble document packages and develop drawing sets to be reviewed by Senior Electrical and Automation Engineers for various Control systems and UPS systems.
- Prepare detailed electrical schematics for Control Panels as well as Mechanical layout drawings.
- Application of relevant international design standards to all design projects. (eg IEC 61439, UL 508A)
- Prepare Electrical Plant layout drawings.
- Prepare single line drawings for tendering purposes
- Interact with Engineering and Automation personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues and solve problems.
- Be a player in continuous product improvement.
- Be degree qualified in electrical engineering or similar.
- Previous experience of control panel and/or power distribution design.
- Demonstrated success working to prescribed standards.
- Experience with Solid Works Electrical or similar electrical design software.
- Experience of Building Management Systems would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Have excellent communication skills with a professional approach to work and sharp eye for detail.
- Good team player, but capable of working independently.
- Driving Licence and access to a vehicle.
- Willingness to travel if required.
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing Programme
- Company Healthcare Plan
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Tuition assistance for approved training programmes
- Structured in-house training
- Free parking at all locations
- Hybrid work model, with office space in Stamullen, Dundalk & Kingscourt.
Full-Time Position with a hybrid working model based in our Head Office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer
For more information, please submit CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org