- Assemble document packages and develop drawing sets to be reviewed by Electrical Engineer and Automation Engineer for various Control systems and UPS systems.
- Prepare detailed electrical schematics for Control Panels as well as Mechanical layout drawings.
- Prepare Electrical Plant layout drawings.
- Prepare draft single line drawings for tendering purposes
- Interact with Engineering and Automation personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues.
- Be a player in continuous product improvement.
- Be degree qualified in electrical engineering or similar (not essential – those from a technical background who fit the profile will also be considered)
- Experience with solid works electrical or similar electrical design software.
- Experience with 2D and/or 3D software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Professional approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Good team player.
- Be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal guidance
- Driving License and Access to a vehicle
- Willingness to travel if required.
We Offer you
Competitive salary and benefits
Excellent training opportunities
Friendly and supportive working environment
Job type – full time, permanent
Individuals who are interested in the positions should email CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org