Hanley Energy are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assemble document packages and develop drawing sets to be reviewed by Electrical Engineer and Automation Engineer for various Control systems and UPS systems.
- Prepare detailed electrical schematics for Control Panels as well as Mechanical layout drawings.
- Prepare Electrical Plant layout drawings.
- Prepare draft single line drawings for tendering purposes.
- Interact with Engineering and Automation personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues.
- Be a player in continuous product improvement.
- Be degree qualified in electrical engineering or similar (not essential – those from a technical background who fit the profile will also be considered)
- Experience with solid works electrical or similar electrical design software.
- Experience of Building Management Systems would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience with 2D and/or 3D software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Professional approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Good team player.
- Be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal guidance.
- Driving License and Access to a vehicle.
- Willing to travel if required.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent training opportunities
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Full-Time position location in our Head Office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath
For more information, please submit your CV to email@example.com