Are you an experienced, trained electrician who has experience working in a medium or high voltage electrical systems environment? If so this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company. Secure your career working within the ever-growing data centre industry. Become part of a rapidly growing engineering team supported by our Global Competence Centre.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Support, undertake and oversee system installations, commissioning and maintenance.
- Ability to work closely with onsite, in-house and business partner teams.
- Complete point to point testing & fault finding on electrical/control systems.
- Ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- Adhering to health, safety and environmental policies always.
- Improving onsite service delivery processes and policies and preparation of methodology statements.
- Assisting with site test procedures & reports as required.
- Ability to work alone & as part of a wider team, in a fast-paced environment, ensuring important customer milestones are met.
- Undertaking testing and commissioning activities in line with the specified site requirements.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Certified in the trade of an electrician.
- BMS knowledge essential.
- Experience of 4-20mA, 0-10V signalling & Process Control essential.
- Knowledge of PLC s, control systems and panel wiring.
- Ability to read and understand Single Line Diagrams.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as required
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Experience with HVAC equipment an advantage
- Understanding of communications protocols
- Instrumentation experience an advantage
Full-Time Position based out of our Head office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co. Meath with site works at various locations in the greater Dublin area, Drogheda and Dundalk as works determine.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer
For more information, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org