Hanley Energy has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic accountant to join a busy finance team. This is a permanent role and an excellent opportunity to take on a position where you will have full responsibility for implementing and maintaining the cost accountant function of a company within a group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, create and implement a costing system within the company utilising SAP Business one to establish inventory costings to support the pricing of contracts and appropriate valuation of materials, WIP and finished products.
- Bill of materials costing.
- Review and maintain up to date product costs.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the manufacturing process identifying the make-up of Finished Goods values and allowing identification of the key components of the gross margin calculations.
- To prepare budget versus actual reports for costs incurred on individual projects.
- Provide support to all other company departments in preparing budgets & costings.
- Variance analysis.
- Preparation of the Opex budgeting process.
- Inventory – track and record inventory movement monthly, accurate valuation of inventory and associated provisions monthly
- Meeting tight deadlines in a busy environment and managing the day-to-day enquiries received in relation to the company.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified – 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing industry role ideally.
- Previous experience in manufacturing/ project based companies
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail and good judgement showing logical decision making and ability to take a hands-on approach.
- Proven ability to develop and improve working procedures and processes.
- Highly organised and efficient with ability to work under pressure, manage a diverse and competing workload ensuring deadlines are met.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of SAP OR ERP system is essential. SAP Business one experience would be a strong advantage.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer.
Full-Time Position located in our Head Office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com