We’re looking for inquisitive students who are eager to roll up their sleeves and make a difference, students who love to learn and are passionate about technology. As an intern on our Controls Team, you will be exposed to a variety of state-of-the-art technologies and will work on forward thinking projects that enhance businesses globally.
The Hanley Energy Internship program is designed to help students gain professional experience through working on real-life projects that add value to the Hanley Energy business. Intern project focus areas include:
- Working with Engineering team on designing and developing PLC Code & web-based HMI Applications based on given requirements and specifications.
- Work developing software tools to test PLC Code and web-based HMI Applications
- Working with team on troubleshooting existing systems.
- Close interaction with other engineers to work on projects, issues and solutions
- Working towards Level 8 Honours Degree or Masters Program in related field
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Hybrid work model located in Dundalk or Stamullen but with opportunity to work remotely.
If interested in this wonderful opportunity to learn from a globally recognized team, please apply.
This will be a paid internship.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org