Hanley Energy are currently looking for an experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer to join our team. The BMS Commissioning Engineer will work with the Special Projects department and Site Commissioning Team and will be responsible for all commissioning duties involved in delivering our BMS solutions to our customers. The position is mostly customer site based and predominately based around Dublin, mainly in the Data Centre and heavy power industries.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. clients, engineering, projects, controls, sub-contractors etc).
- Assist with planning and coordination of site activities including attendance at site coordination meetings.
- Review of technical drawings and specifications.
- Supervision of field instrument / panel installations.
- Knowledge of network configuration, system architecture and topology, computer hardware and software systems.
- Software configuration / programming, network device configuration.
- Instrument calibrations, loop checking, startup of new equipment.
- Site commissioning, final loop tuning / system balancing of HVAC controls.
- Preparation of commissioning documentation, commissioning procedures, redline drawings, issue final reports, and test certificates / handover documentation.
- Serve as customer point of contact, obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Have a full understanding (and maintain) work flow processes and procedures.
- Flexibility and ability to undertake additional duties as requested. Overseas travel may be required from time to time.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- An engineering degree in any of Controls, Automation, Instrumentation, Electrical disciplines, or a trade qualification in electrical, instrument, mechanical, refrigeration discipline.
- Proven work experience as a BMS commissioning engineer and BMS technologies essential.
- Be highly motivated, be intuitive, have initiative, a solid team player and the ability to work independently.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise workloads.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills, competency in Office 365 applications (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong work ethic and commitment, ability to work in a fast-paced department.
- Flexible, willing and able to manage multiple complex projects at the same time.
- Full valid Irish work permit and proficiency in the English language.
- Position may require candidates to complete psychometric testing.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer.
Full-time position located in our Head Office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath
For more information, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org