- Take full responsibility for the BIM process within Hanley Energy including creation of BIM workflows and processes required to ensure consistency.
- Working with multiple internal and external project stakeholders to support the production of detailed MEP construction models.
- Development and maintenance BIM models that accurately reflect product/project designs.
- Establish quality control procedures to check all models are accurate and
the level of model definition is appropriate for each project stage.
- Drive the creation and maintenance of BIM content libraries, templates, and families for efficient model development.
- Advise members of the team of significant clashes, information issues associated with the BIM aspect of the works.
- Coordinate hand-over of model and data at the agreed milestones.
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure BIM deliveries align with project timelines and objectives.
- Ensure that level of skill and expertise is kept up to date in what is a very rapidly changing environment.
- Participate in regular stakeholder meetings to facilitate effective collaboration among all project stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will hold a qualification related to the role with 2+ years experience in BIM coordination and working with BIM software tools.
- Proficient in Navisworks.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Revit Architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of BIM procedures and protocols.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Familiarity with construction and design processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with clash detection and resolution processes.
- Assisting the wider Engineering team on design projects.
- A can do attitude, with an appreciation of urgency.
For more information, please submit CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer.