Hanley Energy are currently looking for an experienced Bid & Tender Coordinator to join our team. The Bid & Tender Coordinator will work as part of the Special Projects team on the administrative side of project tenders and their execution. The Bid & Tender Coordinator will support the prioritising of tenders, liaise with clients and be responsible for on time tender delivery.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. clients, engineering, production, logistics, commissioning, technical sales, accounts, sub-contractors etc).
- Admin ownership of tender delivery from enquiry through to submission / handover stage.
- Generate quotes, assist their preparation.
- Submittal of project tender documentation.
- Administrative support for team members with delivery of their bids.
- Serve as customer point of contact, obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Generate weekly and monthly internal reports.
- Provide feedback and statistics on products and customer trends.
- Process and acceptance of incoming purchase orders.
- Setup of new projects and arrange internal handover meetings with correct stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Have a full understanding (and maintain) work flow processes and procedures.
- Flexibility and ability to undertake additional duties as requested by Manager.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a project tender coordinator, sales administrator or relative experience in a sales support role, preferably from a projects / contracting company background.
- Be highly motivated and intuitive individual and demonstrate initiative.
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise own workloads.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Understanding the importance of meeting customer bid deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills, competency in Office 365 applications (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Hands on experience with CRM software – SAP Business One preferable.
- Strong work ethic and commitment, ability to work in a fast-paced department.
- Flexible, willing and able to manage multiple complex projects at the same time.
- Full valid Irish work permit and proficiency in the English language.
- Position may require candidates to complete psychometric testing.
- Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer.
Full-time position located at our Head Office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath.
For more information, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org