Hanley Energy is a multi-award-winning innovator and system integrator, delivering critical power and energy management solutions globally. Hanley Energy offers a comprehensive range of products, solutions and services encompassing electrical design, production, software controls, consulting, project management and training.
Hanley Energy’s Global Competency Center (GCC) is situated in Stamullen, Co. Meath, Ireland with additional facilities in Kingscourt, Co. Cavan & Dundalk, Co. Louth. Hanley Energy also have offices located in USA, Australia, Germany, the Nordics and South Africa which form the Hanley Energy Group. Hanley Energy has a wealth of enterprise level expertise in both the Industrial Manufacturing and Data Center markets supporting a wide range of global clients.
- Perform maintenance on UPS batteries.
- Perform diagnostic investigation into batteries where issues are identified.
- Produce reports for customers.
- Carry out full battery system replacements as required.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Always manage workload in a professional manner.
- Ensure clear communication with multiple stakeholders, both internally and with customer.
- Experience working with and/or troubleshooting battery systems
- Understanding of electrical systems and preferably UPS system understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Full driving licence
This role will be primarily site based with our Head Office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co. Meath and a secondary base in other Hanley Energy production facilities across the North East.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer
For more information, please submit your CV to email@example.com