Hanley Energy are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support in a variety of functions to an individual, team, department, or other group in an organization.
This role is primarily based in our Head office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co. Meath.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Fleet management
- Arrange travel and all accommodations including detailed itineraries
- Liaise with insurance company in relation to adding vehicles and amending travel policies
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies.
- Scheduling meetings and conferences.
- Manage the distribution of office correspondence and incoming calls.
- Provide general support for other administrative duties and execute professional and personal needs as assigned.
- Assists Manager with security-related responsibilities including communication with security alarm provider and distribution of controlled keys.
- Manage access system
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3 years minimum experience as an office administrator.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, with ability to respond tactfully and diplomatically with a wide range of teams.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken with excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to independent problem-solving and ability to execute work plans.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, adapt to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of service.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential)
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer
For more information, please submit your CV to email@example.com