As an Account Assistant you’ll work within an organisation’s Accounting Department. You will be asked to provide administrative support to the organisations Finance Department in relation to the company’s overall accounting process.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Employee Expenses Processing
- Company Credit Card Processing
- Processing Accounts Payable Invoices in a multi-currency environment.
- Reconciliation of Vendor accounts
- Journal Postings
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- QQI Level 5 Bookkeeping Manual & Computerised/Accounts Technician Qualification
- ERP system experience desirable but not essential (Hanley Energy ERP system: SAP business one)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Organised, efficient and deadline driven.
- Needs to be flexible and have the ability to respond to the changing needs of a fast-moving business.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer.
Full-Time Position located in our Head Office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath
For more information, please submit CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org